America’s state of denial.
This is the conversation that sprung up when I put up a picture of dead children who were killed by drones.
They were “offended”, not by the fact that we are droning innocent children to death, but by the fact that I put up a picture of it…
This is the America we live in. Out of sight, out of mind.
As Mark Twain once uttered the words that have come to be my favorite quote of his, ”It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
So a person put dead babies on their facebook and were surprised to see negative things come of it?
- quiescent--adolescent reblogged this from sugashane
- laika-the-bitch reblogged this from ragnr
- foxtrott likes this
- imhighbecausedonuts reblogged this from revoflution
- euphranus reblogged this from revoflution
- euphranus likes this
- kittygirllovesandrew likes this
- friendlyneighborspiderman reblogged this from mindofmurfy
- skepzis likes this
- prime365 likes this
- sn33zer reblogged this from lee-enfeel
- sugashane reblogged this from taxicabsamurai and added:
- taxicabsamurai reblogged this from sugashane and added:
- sadnightangel likes this
- semper-spes-est reblogged this from priceofliberty and added:
- allblkevrythg likes this
- peashooter85 likes this
- tristikov likes this
- gabrielrising likes this
- dickgrabber-actual likes this
- lee-enfeel reblogged this from sugashane
- elmerskijr likes this
- ewok-gia likes this
- live-exist-die reblogged this from priceofliberty
- priceofliberty reblogged this from sugashane and added:
- rxstarmonet0319 likes this
- rxstarmonet0319 reblogged this from mindofmurfy
- mindofmurfy likes this
- fatshawnkemp likes this
- rva-david likes this
- writerwhocouldntwrite said: i got the same sort of comment! i was actually told that i was much worse than the people who committed these war crimes…..
- thefreelioness likes this
- theonecalledbiz likes this